Integrity & Whistleblowing
Integriti Budaya Prasarana. Bersama Kita Laksanakan.
Protection to Whistleblower
Whistleblower Policy protect and confidentiality of whistleblower. This policy also protects whistleblower as soon as the misconduct expose. Type of protection given are as follows:
(1) Protection from confidential information
(2) Immunity from civil and criminal acts
(3) Covered from any disciplinary action taken such as dismissal, no salary increases and so on. Coverage will be extended to any person who has a relationship or is related to the whistleblower.
To make a complaint, the channel provided are as follows:
Information Required When Making a Complaint
(1) Name, Phone Number, Mailing Address, Email complainant.
(2) Name, Phone Number, Mailing Address, individual correspondence address reported.
(3) Describe the How, Why and Where the misconduct occurs and;
(4) Evidence or information required to support in the investigation.
* The main criteria of the report are correct information based on evidence and not for the personal interests of any party