About our Single Journey and Concession Token
Single Journey Token
- Single Journey Token is used for travel on RapidKL LRT, Monorail, BRT and MRT services and is valid for one defined journey on the day of issue.
- This ticket product is subject to higher “Cash Fare Rate” is comparison to Cashless Fare Rate.
- Passengers are required to touch their token at the entry gate to enter a station and to insert their token into the exit gate to leave the station.
- Single Journey Token can be purchased from TVMs at RapidKL LRT, Monorail, BRT and MRT stations.
Passengers are encouraged to provide exact fare when making their purchase.
- Concession Token provide 50% discounted LRT, Monorail, BRT and MRT fares to disable passengers registered with JKM and Senior Citizens.
- Malaysian Senior Citizens aged 60 years old and above are required to present their MyKad when purchasing Concession Tokens from Customer Service Officer.
- Passengers with disability are required to present JKM cards when purchasing the Concession Tokens