Close this search box.

Concession Card Registration

Concession Card - OKU

People with Disabilities registered with the Social Welfare Department (JKM) with sight, hearing, psychiatric, speech, learning and other physical disabilities may apply for the People with Disabilities Card.

To submit the form, please log in.
If you haven't registered yet, you can do so by following this link: Registration Page